ABOUT THE ISRAEL EXPERIENCE
February 10 - 20, 2018
Experience firsthand the land of the Old Testament and the Gospels!
For believers, a visit to Israel is more than just a trip to a fascinating foreign country – it’s an opportunity to experience the complex and beautiful Holy Land that was the setting for the teachings, the battles, and the miracles of the Bible.
During your Israel Experience trip, you’ll walk where Jesus walked, sit atop the Mount of Beatitudes, and pray in the Garden of Gethsemane. You’ll see where He performed miracles, and you’ll stand in the empty Garden Tomb. You’ll experience the Sea of Galilee and be baptized in the Jordan River. You’ll explore Old City Jerusalem, gaze out from Masada, and swim in the Dead Sea. The Bible will come alive for you as never before.
You’ll learn about Israel’s heritage from both a Biblical and a historical perspective. You’ll hear from top Israeli officials about the strategic place Israel holds today and why America is such a valuable ally to her.
Mike Huckabee, Maurice Sklar, Al Denson and other special musical guests and others will lead uplifting praise and worship that will stir your heart as you embrace the great beauty and spiritual significance of the land of Israel.
A professional photographer and videographer will accompany the tour, and you will receive a hardcover book of photos, access to all the images, and a highlight video to help make your trip unforgettable.
All Inclusive Price:
Base Fare : $5350
Business Upgrade: $3800 (Upgrade applies to airline seat upgrade only)
Single Supplement: $1200
- Roundtrip airfare from New York is included.
- 8 nights 5-Star Hotel Accommodations
- ALL Meals (excluding soft drinks and alcoholic beverages)
- ALL entrance fees to each site we visit, towel/robe rental at the Jordan River, Masada Cable Car, towel rental at the Dead Sea and ALL attractions (LOTS of extras)
- 9 days of touring and sightseeing
- Deluxe Motor Coach Ground Transportation-Your bus will have an English speaking, biblically oriented tour guide. All of our tour guides are licensed and are the best in the business.
- Porter fees at all hotels
- All land service and local taxes
- ALL Fees, Tips and Taxes-We take very good care of the people who help make our trip a success. You will NOT be asked or expected to tip anyone or make additional donations at various sites.
- Photo Album and Video-A professional, hard cover photo album and highlight video will be mailed to your home after the trip. You will also have access to photographer’s photos. Our professional photographer and video team will document your trip for you!
- Travel Insurance-If you would like to purchase travel insurance, please visit www.thegreatesttripinsurance.com for a quote. We strongly recommend that you consider travel insurance in order to protect your investment.
Space Is Limited